Study Program: TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRIAL FISHERY PRODUCTS
Major: TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRIAL FISHERY PRODUCTS
- Devoted and faithful to God Almighty, insightful statehood and nationality.
- Logical and systematic thinking, quantitative scientific and able to communicate both orally and in writing in the national and international
- Competent in the principles of biomass production and processing for the purpose and human needs
- Competence in the basic principles of natural science, sociology and the environment
- Have the professionalism, morals and ethics, concern for society and the value / value, environmental stewardship and entrepreneurial spirit and the spirited leadership.
- Competent in basic principles of science and technology, exploration, exploitation, production, processing, and management of fishery resources and aquatic environments
- Have the passion, insight and professionalism in the field of fisheries and marine
Able to apply science and marine fisheries (fisheries and marine science) as the basis for the development of science in the field of characterization and treatment, biotechnology and aquatic product processing technology.
Undergraduate degree: Bachelor of Fisheries (S. Pi)